I attended the Friction Free Shaving event last week and I have to say was really impressed! The whole event was so much fun and really informative.
So this is a shaving subscription box that starts at just £3 a month! I’m genuinely thrilled by the price ladies!
How gorgeous is this razor 💞 this particular model has 5 blades and is great quality so is easy to use in the shower or bath without mishaps. Personally I struggle with lighter ones and tend to cut myself with them. The Samatha I found very easy to use without using any other products which is likely down to its lubricating strips working their magic (I ran out of shaving foam). It glides easily over my skin- including my knees without a cut in sight. I have to add that some razors leave my legs feeling a bit dry but this is not one of them- sigh of relief…
Your Friction Free Shaving box will arrive with enough heads to replace one a week so I’ll change mine tomorrow. It is worth remembering to change any razor head frequently to prevent the build up of bacteria. Hands up from me I am guilty of forgetting to do this a lot…apparently 94% of women are in the same forgetful boat. Changing on a regular basis can also decrease the chance of irritation and ingrowing hairs.
For between £3 and £7 a month it’s amazing value especially when compared to its rival brands that are generally around the £11 mark. I need to say that although this is cheaper than many big brands it’s certainly on par when it comes to quality. I also love that it will fit through your letter box so it’s amazingly convenient. I say this because razor blades are something I’m always forgetting to buy unfortunately! This is what Friction Free Shaving had to say about this particular razor:
- 4 made-in-America razor refills per month
- 5 stainless steel razor blades per head
- Guard trimmer blade for hard to reach areas
- Wide rubber bar lifts hair for the closest shave
- Aloe Vera and Vitamin E lubricating strip moisturises the skin
- Full 90-degree pivot head contours the body form
- Heavy weight feel gives amazing control
Do I think this Friction Free Shaving box is worth it? Yes I do and I’m going to be signing up ASAP and recommending to my friends. The Samantha is £7, the Frankie is £5 and the Faye is £3. All have free postage and packaging and some have different colour options.
Five facts about about shaving for you:
- Shaving makes your hair grow back thicker- False, the blunt edge just makes it look and feel thicker.
- Wet shaving helps remove dead skin cells so is great for exfoliating.
- The first safety razor was patented in 1901.
- Hair grows fast in the day than at night.
- It wasn’t till 1986 that shaving cream was manufactured specifically for women.
Have you tried the Friction Free Shaving box or are you planning to? Are you guilty like me if not changing your blades enough…?
Have a great weekend and I hope the sun comes out for you all. Xxx
Just in case anyone wants to know…the popcorn is by Joe & Seph and the caramel, coconut and cinnamon is tastebud heaven! 💞