It’s been a busy but great week for me so I thought I’d share some of the fun I’ve had from beauty to my all time favourite food in my week in pictures.
My own Franks hot sauce wings…
Vs Nosh & Quaff hot wings
I am in love with Franks hot sauce and have been for a long time! If I see hot wings on a menu I’ll order them and not look at anything else so was over the moon to find them at Nosh & Quaff. To make my homemade wings you need:
- Wings (I used a normal size pack from Tesco)
- A bottle of Frank’s hot sauce
- 75gm of butter (not spread)
- 1 teaspoon of flour.
- Pop your wings in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 20mins.
- In a small pan heat the butter at a medium to high temperature, then add half a bottle of Frank’s. Make sure you keep stiring.
- After about 3 minutes take off the heat and add the flour and mix well.
- Put the sauce back on the heat and continue mixing, it should thicken quite quickly.
- By this time your wings should be nearly ready! Take out the oven and top with the sauce giving them a good shake to coat them.
- I recommend serving with blue cheese dip and vegetable sticks. (You don’t need to eat them but it looks healthier)
If you are coeliac then leave out flour it’s only to slightly thicken the sauce.
On Saturday I attended a Friction Free Shaving’s bloggers event and had a lovely time getting to know the brand and meeting some amazing fellow bloggers💞. Clearly I had amazing fun making and drinking some amazing cocktails too- who wouldn’t enjoy that?
My week can’t be complete without something from the lovely Oliver Bonas, how cute it this?!
Lastly I’ve been reviewing Baby Foot this week. If you have a weak stomach please don’t read my blog that will be live tomorrow it’s not for the faint hearted I’m afraid.
So that’s been my week in pictures, what have you all been up to? Hope you’ve all had a great week and enjoyed having a peek at mine.