So Love Me Beauty September got it spot on this month with the choices including Omorovicza, Aromatherapy Associates, CAILYN, Kat Von D and Exuviance. I opted to get a trio of makeup from Kat Von D as it worked out great value and I wanted to try the liner.
- Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm
- Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel
- Exuviance Essential Daily Defense Creme SPF20
- Exuviance Clarifying Facial Cleanser
- Exuviance Purifying Clay Masque
- Kat Von D Beauty Outlaw
- Kat Von D Beauty Ink liner
- Kat Von D Beauty Studded kiss in Magick
- Omorovicza Deep cleansing mask
- Omorovicza Rejuvenating Night Cream
- Omorovicza Copper peel
- Aromatherapy Associates Rose Skin Tonic
- Aromatherapy Associates Renewing Rose Cleanser
- CAILYN Gel Eyebrow in Nutmeg
- CAILYN Matte Tint in Optimist
The liquid lipstick took less than a minute to dry and is quite pigmented.
Lastly the liner looks feathered on my swatch but I’ve got a feeling that’s because I had just moisturised. When I used it on my upper lash line I didn’t notice any feathering.
Every month you also get a makeup bag which I think is a great idea personally.
This subscription works by giving you credits to spend. The subscription costs £10 a month plus p&p and you’ll get 60 credits. You can add credits such as 20 for £5 if you would like to. The amount of credits an item costs varies depending on your choice. Mine were 20 each but Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel is only 10 for example.
So what do you think of Love Me Beauty September? Do you get Love Me Beauty? If you do what did you pick? Use JAMIE685 to get an extra £21 worth of credits a month.